Saturday, August 11, 2012

To Die for Cookies

I have a love for all things sweet. But something that I adore, cookies! I love cookies, especially since a dear friend of mine, introduced me to chocolate chip cookies with chocolate AND white chocolate chips. Mmmm, so very very good.
I'll admit it I eat more then my far share of cookies. Usually using my go to recipe in Betty Crocker cookbook. But move over Betty, there's a new recipe in town. It will be my go too now! Sorry
I was at my parents tonight and there was a storm (so it was cooler then the triple digits have allowed it to be) and I voice out loud that I would be making cookies that night. My father upon hearing me said "make them here!" you can see where I get my sweet tooth from!
It goes with out saying, but I made cookies at my parents place- bringing some home with me in a washed out butter tub. They are thick and chewy and fantastic!
Here is the amazing recipe
3/4 c. Unsalted butter, softened
3/4 c. Brown sugar
1/4 c. Sugar
1 egg
2 tsp. vanilla
2 c. Flour
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. Chocolate chips
Mix them together, but be careful not to over mix them. If you do, don't worry too much about it, just stick them in the fridge to cool down.
And bake at 350* for 8-10 min
Pull out, cool and prepare treat some bliss! Enjoy!
Thank you to Apple A Day! This was so Amazing!
http://kelseysappleaday.blogspot.com/2011/08/best-ever-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment