Tuesday, July 10, 2012

kid friendly jello shots

I have a major trip coming up. And hoping to save as much money as possible. I saw on pinterest a recipe to make your own fruit snacks. Thank you very much Six Sister's Stuff. You are quickly becoming my favorite site to check out! And I was amazed at how simple it really was to make.
You need a box of the jello mix, any flavor you like- but get the small style. 3oz. You will also need 2 packages of non-flavored gelatin. They will be .25 each.
 In a small sauce pan you will heat over medium heat 1/3 cup of water.  Sprinkle the jello and gelatin over the  water and wait till it dissolves.
Once dissolved you pour into some holds that you have.  
My molds are from my wedding. So they are very pretty, not really something too kid friendly, but a 2 year old will not care. They are a bit sticky, but tasty. Thank you very much Six Sister's Stuff. This will be a recipe that I will use again and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment