Thursday, July 12, 2012

To Die for Brownies

I have yet to met a healthy brownie that I like. But there are plenty of non healthy but very tasty. Very worth all the calories you will intake for it I'm sure!
I was told this by a friend who found it on Pinterest. So I do not have the original baker or it, but I am NOT the creator. Just to get that outa the way.
This has everything, and it's amazing. You will need to make a batch of cookie dough. Smoosh it into a 9-13 grease baking dish. Then grabbing a bag of oreos place them over the cookie dough.
 I have a empty place, not from eating them, well kinda, the cookies were alittle worse for wear, so I had a hard time coming up with enough to finish off this layer. In retrospect I could have just dumped the crumbs on the end and called it good. But you would not have had the equal parts of frosting. And the Frosting was the best part, in my opinion. 
You will then cover your cookie dough and oreos in brownie mix. Bake at 400* for 20-25 min.
And you will pull out this amazing trifecta of deliciousness! I loved the little circles formed by the oreos. Be sure to serve with some ice cream to help with the richness of it. Unless of course your amazing and can handle all that chocolate like a pro. 
The only thing that I feel could be an improvement on this recipe is to do it with mint. I'm a sucker for mint. mmm, can you just imagine? cookie dough with mint chocolate chips, mint oreos, and mint brownies. And pair it with mint chip ice cream... oh goodness That would be to Die for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment