Tuesday, July 10, 2012

No Oven Please Pizza

Summer is hot. There is just no way around it. But I have started on the wonderful mission to do away with my oven, at least in Summer season. There are some things I have yet to figure out. One is my Christmas, Birthday bread, more on that later.
So, hot season is here, but one thing that will strike regardless of season, is the desire for Pizza. And how could pizza get better? To be  able to cook it without the oven.
Enter Six Sisters Stuff to the rescue...again. They are brilliant. 
And it is so unbelievably simple, it's almost painful! You can buy the pizza dough from the can and the supplies you like for your type of pizza. Before you smoosh the dough into the crockpot bottom make sure that you spray that sucker down. If you do you can pop the pizza out easy, if you do not...well...you were warned.
After you place your dough, and your toppings cover and cook for 2 hours on high. Then uncover and let cook for 30 min.

The crust was a little tougher then I normally like, but it was very tasty. Even my husband liked it and he is sworn to be honest in what he thinks of what I try. If it involves cooking I will listen, if It involves clothing...enh, not so much sweetie.
Thank you Six Sister's Stuff, keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment