Monday, June 11, 2012

Tasty Tattors

I don't do this often, partly because why try to make my own recipe when there are so many left untried? And partly because I hate to waste food, but if it was a waste due to my "experimenting" then it's really annoying.
But this was an experiment that went well.  I modified it from a good friends own experiment.
So You take some red potatoes. And cut those suckers up. Toss them in a bowl with lemon pepper. Spray a baking dish down. And depending on your size of family you are feeding will tell you what size dish to use and how many tators to use. I did half a bag, or 8. And then an 8x8 pan.
after that you will sprinkle (generously) Parmesan cheese over them suckers. Place in the oven at 400* for 30 min, or until they are tender and easily cut.
I have no idea how long that was, I was not actually home to check them. But when I got home they were nice and tender. After you pull them out you can sprinkle some or alot of cheese over the top. Let the potatoes melt the cheese with their heat. Or to speed it up use the oven.
Enjoy! let me know what you think of the recipe that I made up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment