Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's Tasty. It's orange, It's Easy. It's JELLO!

This last Sunday was Mother's day. It was a beautiful day here and other then my husband having to work at the restaurant it was a wonderful day. I celebrated with my family for lunch and my in-laws for dinner. Mother's day present for me? I picture canvas of my son and I walking into the sunset (one that I was also pregnant with son number two), an itunes card, and the fact that I didn't have to cook the whole day. Well minus the jello I made. But I did that the morning before and I would hardly count it as cooking. Very low maintenance and quick. 
This pic is of the ingredients, in case you can't read them all it's One small package of small jello, one coantianer of whip cream (thawed) large container of cottage cheese, small can of crushed pineapple, and one small can of mandrin oranges. Make sure the fruit is drained. 
And this, this is the jello all mixed together. Very tasty, another win for Pinterest! 


No comments:

Post a Comment