Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Quinn's Dish

A dear friend of mine comes over once a week to hang out and enjoy each other's company. Typically in the afternoon then we will eat dinner together. Taking turns of course for who cooks. We were taught how to take turns. So, this is the dish that she made one of the many times she has cooked for us. And it's tasty.
Fettuccine Carbonara
-cooked pasta enough for four
-1 cup heavy cream
-5 egg yokes
-pepper to taste.
- cook pasta and drain
-mix the heavy cream, 5 egg yokes, and pepper together. And add the egg mixture to the drained pasta
-In a separate pan brown 1lb of sausage (or bacon) then dump in with the pasta mixture. Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- set on burner to let thicken.
This is what you end up with, a very easy dish and quite hearty, I might doubt the healthiness of it. But we all die some day right? My friend made this dish over a month ago. I have made it for my family, it is now in my mothers recipe box. And of course it is in my own recipe box to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment