Monday, April 23, 2012

Top 10 FREE aps for iPad

Since I acquired my iPad I began the quest of finding some good aps for it. But I also wanted free. We're on a budget here and gotta stick to it. Cant blow it for a few apps. So here is a Top 10, even if it's just My top 10 the first five are focused on kids(you know who will be stealing it anyways) and the last five are for the big kids (ie You!- who bought it) enjoy!
1) Free till May 1st Curious George goes to the Zoo (my son loves it!)
2)  Toy Phone, pretty nifty- Phone says Hello and the number buttons can be changed to animals, cars, fruit.
3) Play 123, once my son is older this will be much more fun. But you can learn shapes together!
4)Baby Geek to help keep tack of that new baby's crazy schedule, also good to keep track of weather you get sleep or not.
5)Webmd, to encourage the Hypochondria in you, or to make you panic about your kids!  
6)Accuweather, I find this helpful when I am in the back getting ready. So I don't end up walking out thinking beautiful day! And then find snow on everything.
7) Epicurious, those day's your stuck on what to make? Epicurious to the rescue!
8) Organized, for keeping track of all things chaotic!
9) Draw a stick man, you need some fun in your life!
10) And of course my Favorite Kindle for iPad. It's free to download- and if you like classic books you can get most for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment