Thursday, April 5, 2012

Well Hello there

If you, like me, are part of the 1.36 million users that flood the Pinterest site, then you understand the appeal of the whole thing. Most are women in the 25-34 age range with children- well that's got me pegged. Although vastly wrong on the average income, I could care less about that fact. The fact is, I love Pinterest, perhaps too much. The joy of looking at other's pin, finding ppl to follow, things to try and new things that you end up keeping in your usual repertoire.  And lets face it nothing turns a bad funk around like looking through the funnies that ppl post, thank you for finally bring the Sunday morning comics to a place I can find them-free.
So regardless of who will read this, who will care and what I might be able to do with this blog, I am going to start to record what I have discovered, tried, the ones I liked and the ones I hated. Leave it or keep it, that is what I am doing. Hope you enjoy my discoveries and my own discoveries that bring me joy, will bring you joy!
and as always Happy Pinning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment